Thursday, December 4, 2008

A Walk in the Park







Huntington Beach Central Park is a beautiful park where one can find the Central Library, Equistrian Center, Sports Center, the Shipley Nature Center, dog park and a lovely pond. Thanks to our never ending drought, the pond is rather low but that hasn't deterred a large number of birds from making themselves at home there. I take my dog Mickey there quite frequently for a walk and to play in the dog park. This afternoon, I decided to take along my camera and I found there are lots of photo opportunities there. It's really surprising how, when you have camera and look around wherever you go, you can see everyday things so differently, notice so much more and see so much beauty in common things and places. For example, the photo in my Thanksgiving post of the dolls was taken inside the local Walmart.

No comments: