Sunday, August 2, 2009

Good Morning Sushine

Saturday morning in Huntington Beach...forecast upper 70sF and mostly sunny. The windows are all open and I can hear the neighborhood sounds of power tools, kids crying, dogs barking, Ninja motorcycle tuning up and low flying aircraft heading for Long Beach Airport. Ah, that's life in the superbs of southern California.

Looking out the kitchen window I notice the blooms on my Double Delight rose bush getting drenched by the sprinklers. Grabbing my Nikon and turning off the sprinklers, I proceed to shoot several dozen images of the roses, the leaves, and a rather extensive spider web...sans spider. Here are some of the images I made from that shooting.


The spider web was covered by so much water that it is barely recognizable.I like to think one can see whatever their imagination creates.

No comments: